Caller Experience Auditing
For many companies, the caller experience (CX) they provide is like their building’s foundation: out of sight and out of mind.
But just as a weak foundation can lead to a devastating collapse, a weak caller experience brings its own trouble: lost customers, unrealized revenue and brand damage.
There are three elements that determine the quality of your caller experience:
- Your automated attendant / IVR and caller journey
- Your In-Queue and On Hold Marketing
- How your staff interacts with callers
Too often, a company’s branding and marketing team isn’t involved with the development of those elements. Or the brand evolves and customer expectations change, but no one from the company notices that the CX is outdated. That’s why regular audits are so important.
Identifying opportunities for improvement with CX Audits is only the first step. It’s regular CX Monitoring that leads to verifiable progress.
By recording and analyzing calls, we can point to areas of growth, as well as those elements that still need work.
Your CX Monitoring will include the following:
- Monthly measurement of established qualitative KPIs
- Reports on individual CSRs and the team as a whole
- Coaching to help your trainers improve individual and team performance
Ongoing Caller Experience Monitoring from BusinessVoice will help your team stay focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences. That’s one of the ways you can protect your company from aggressive and low-price competitors.