Why It's Important
How frustrating would it be to learn that you've lost customers and potential revenue because your employees provide careless service to callers? Or because they miss opportunities to strengthen customer relationships?
The scary part is that you may not learn your company has that problem for years. For no apparent reason, customers just stop calling.
Don't leave that initial touchpoint with customers to chance. Give your staff the tools they need to create great experiences with your brand and turn callers into customers.
Our on-site Telephone Skills Training is a game changer.
Steve Ferrante, founder of Pinnacle Performance Sales / Customer Service / Leadership Training, will lead your team through an inspiring full-day seminar and teach the following:
- How world-class telephone etiquette builds positive brand image
- How to infuse customer engagement essentials into telephone calls
- How to build trust and rapport through communication and active listening skills
- How to handle objections, customer complaints and other negative situations
- How to win more business and promote customer loyalty
- Why telephone interaction effectiveness is the most important sales skill